I decided to add a section to share some more information about who I am. It might help you get a feel for my personality before we meet or talk
on the phone. You know, break the ice a little?
1. I have an awesome husband. I know everyone says that. But I really have an awesome husband. He lets me be me. All the time. Even when I have one of those small little OCD outbursts about the kitchen being a mess.
2. I have a teenager! Ah! My daughter is now 13!
3. I am an animal lover. We have 2 dogs and a beautiful Siamese cat.
4. I have a veggie garden. I try every year to grow veggies. I am on my 3rd year of trial and error. I will keep you posted on my blog. :)
5. I love to cook and I love food. Which is why, I try to work out 4 times a week because I love food.
6. I am not much of a baker. I can make a pie and it will taste good but it won't be pretty.
7. I get sappy at the most unexpected things. For instance, there have been Publix Holiday commercials that have made me get teary eyed.
8. I have 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I must wake up and have time to sit and drink my 1 cup of coffee. Sometimes on weekends I will have 2 but during the week just 1.
9. I like to paint and draw. I am not super good at it but I still love to do it.
10. I have 2 tattoos. And I want to add on to one of them. When will I outgrow this?
11. I like interesting people. I have friends from all walks of life. I believe that God wants us to be kind to each other and tolerant.